This page was last modified: June 23 2020.
Many of the books here may be out of print, but can usually be found on Amazon's book market place.
Image Sharpening with Adobe Photoshop C2 By Bruce Fraser. Even if this is out of date, it is still a very useful guide to sharpening your digital images.
- f64 AcademyBlake Rudis' free site. Lots of good free information and tutorials on how to get the best from Photoshop.
- f64 eliteBlake Rudis' premium site with several hours of instruction on Photoshop. Some of the best instrucion available on the internet.
- Altered Space Photo.Jim Welninski's site. Good free tutorials and 2 very good charged for courses on mastering black and white.
- Photopxl New site operated by many of the people who used to be associated with Luminous Landscape. Many good articles well worth your visit.
- John Paul CaponigroFree site with lots of excellent tips on improving you photography.
- Luminous Landscape. This is the site started by the late Michael Reichmann as has a $12/year cost. The site is now run by Michael's son, Josh. The nature of the site has changed somewhat. It is still a good site to browse and learn something. Be sure to check out the forums which are free. The forums are a good place to ask thorny phographic questions. There is a large helpful group there. The forums can lead you to some wonderful photos. For example check out Trees thread.
- George A. Jardine Somewhat dated site with tutorials for Lightroom and Photoshop. Some of the stuff is free and some is not. The free informaion is pretty good, even if it is dated. For example, last site update was 2018. Check out the photo galleries for some very nice images.
- Vincent Oliver's site. Good to excellent reviews of various photographic equipment from printers to scanners to software. Review format is often interactive over many days and site visitors can ask questions and make suggestions. Perhaps because new printers and scanners have been slow to come on the market, there is much less activity on this site than in the past. But if you're interested in a new printer or scanner, check to see if the equipment you're interested in has been reviewed.